On those muggy, hot summer days here along the South Jersey Shore, your business needs a commercial cooling system that will keep your employees and customers comfortable and safe.
Our team at Comfort Now can help. We offer premier commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services for companies large and small. Let our certified and licensed professionals take care of your heating and cooling equipment so that you can focus on your business.
Commercial Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer we can recommend the right solution for your building. We install, replace, repair, and maintain a complete line of equipment designed to deliver industry-leading performance. Our systems save on energy, helping to protect our state’s natural resources.
Our NATE-certified experts will do the necessary load calculations and other measurements to ensure you get the most value from your HVAC equipment. The building footprint, location, condition, and use all play a part in determining the best AC system.
How Can I Zone My Building?
Why cool an entire building all the time? Create a commercial [zone-control-system] that accommodates different uses under the same roof. We can install dampers in your ductwork, allowing you to control the airflow. Or consider going ductless if you plan to remodel and want precision comfort.
Together we’ll figure out your best options to control your climate and costs. Call us today for a free consultation.
What Happens When I Need a Repair on a Holiday or the Weekend?
Nobody wants to lose business because of a broken HVAC system. At Comfort Now, we are always available, 24/7, to be there when you need us. We understand how every company has unique operating hours and different demands—we work around your schedule, with minimal impact on your business.
What Are Some Common Commercial HVAC Problems?
Commercial HVAC systems require care to deliver the best performance. Here are few common repair issues:
- Capacity Issues—If your system fails to evenly cool your building and has no obvious mechanical problems, chances are it was not designed to cover the square footage.
- Damaged Equipment—Commercial HVAC equipment normally sits on top of the building rooftop, exposing it to all weather conditions.
- Ventilation Problems—The air ducts are the lungs of your building—a problem with your ductwork or vents will restrict your airflow and tax your seal HVAC equipment.
- Odd Noises—Any piece of equipment that starts making an odd noise is likely sending out a warning signal. Ignoring these signs could lead to a costly repair.
- Clogged Lines—This problem is one of the more common issues with our New Jersey buildings—moisture generated from your air conditioners will occasionally clog your drain lines.
How Often Should I Service My HVAC Equipment?
To keep your system running at optimal efficiency, we recommend scheduling a maintenance call in the spring and one in the fall. That allows our specialists to inspect and tune-up your equipment right before the times you plan to use it most.
At Comfort Now, we strive to be good stewards of the environment by installing and maintaining energy-efficient equipment. These are smart, green systems that take advantage of the latest technology in the HVAC industry.
Our commercial Comfort Now CN Club offers different levels of maintenance tailored to meet your company’s needs.
Call Your Commercial Cooling Experts Today
Our expert team at Comfort Now by Bob McAllister can install, replace, repair, and maintain your commercial cooling system in Egg Harbor Township, NJ so that it runs at peak capacity for years to come. Call 609-400-1005 or request service online today.