Call it caution, concern or sensationalism but you know it’s a hot issue when something can make politics the “also ran” story in this country.
Viruses are a constant that we live with. Some type of flu circulates annually and unfortunately takes tens of thousands of lives. When they identify it by name it, it’s really bad. Over the past 20 years here’s a few of them:
- West Nile
- Bird Flu
- Swine Flu
- Now Coronavirus
- And, although not a flu or virus, let’s not forget all the news about molds in the home
The truth is, our body comes into contact with
airborne microorganisms on a daily basis!
Of course, some airborne microorganisms are more dangerous than others. The list above is simply a reminder that we’ve been exposed to some potentially deadly pathogens in recent years.
Comfort Now has always been interested in keeping our clients comfortable, healthy & safe. Your indoor environment is our field of expertise and includes temperature, humidity and air quality. With the current threat, we want you to know that we’re attune to the issues and are working actively to ensure the safety and health of our staff and your families and homes.
As of this writing here’s what’s recommended and some suggested products from us to help the daily environment in your home…
- Wash your hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds as often as you can
- Avoid contact with anyone who is ill or experiencing symptoms
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth (if you can)
- Elbow bump or nod of the head replaces handshakes and hugs (I’ll always hug my family).
- Avoid large crowds and keep 6’ from people if you can
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (using household cleaning products)
- Put the ocean cruise on hold
- Take a whole house approach and do a better job of purifying the air in your home
- Use a good filter and change it regularly.
- Clean the air and kill germs and viruses with an air purification system
You know about typical air filters but Air Purification is not a description used lightly. RGF makes a LED in-duct, whole home air purification system.
Take a look at this short video to see what we suggest…
RGF’s HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. When you install a HALO-LED™ Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier in your home, you will be proactively treating every cubic inch of air conditioned space. This process will reduce airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED™ technology.