Carrier 58TP Gas Furnace
80% AFUE for moderate energy savings with enhanced comfort features.
If you want performance without all the bells and whistles of a communicating system, consider this Performance series model.
As an 80% furnace it is most suitable for areas with milder winters. You can pair it with a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner and gain a cooling efficiency boost from its variable speed blower.
Because it’s variable speed, you gain greater comfort through more consistent temperatures with the added benefit of smarter energy use. Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and it can help boost air conditioning system efficiency and improve summer dehumidification.
It also features SmartEvapTM technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away.
And ComfortFanTM technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
Why This Furnace Is Right for You
- Energy Savings: 80% AFUE for moderate energy savings.
- Comfort Features: Enhanced comfort features with high and low stage heating options for improved temperature control and more consistent comfort.
- Humidity Control: Offers enhanced humidity control when paired with two-stage air conditioner or heat pump.
- Sound Performance: Extremely quiet operation with a fully insulated cabinet to help minimize noise levels.
- Fuel Type: Natural gas. Can be converted to liquid propane by installing an optional propane conversion accessory kit.
- Size: Available in various sizes that can accommodate most homes. Your Carrier expert will recommend the appropriate model to fit your needs.